Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cagematch!

Title: Cagematch!

Logline: Action hero Nic Cage wanders around the world
kicking ass and taking names.

Pitch: This one my friends, cannot lose. You take me, Nic Cage,
one of the most bankable action stars known to mankind (and might
I add, womankind) and you turn me loose. Bam, $100 million
opening weekend. This'll make Avatar look like shit on a stick.
I mean, I'll do anything. Want me to drive a gas truck into a
fireworks factory? Easy. Dress up like an Incan ghost, break
into the president of Spain's mansion and demand our gold back?
No problemo. Paint myself blue and punch out James Cameron at the
Oscars? Was already planning on it. Snort coke off of Mickey
Rourke's cock? Already got the footage. As you can see hombres,
the possibilities, well, they're endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment